Copper Lugs & Links
Universal Tools and Terminations are here to help you get the job done quicker. By partnering with reputable global suppliers, we are able to distribute high quality termination products nation-wide to keep your business running productively and efficiently.
Standards & Compliance
AS/NZ 4325:1; EN 60998-1:2004
Heat Cycling test to AS/NZS 4325.1 and IEC 61238-1-1
Mechanical pulling test to AS/NZS 4325.1 and IEC 61238-1-1
Our range of copper cable lugs are suitable for all your cable connection and termination needs. They are manufactured from Oxygen Free High Conductivity Copper.
We Offer a Wide Range of Options
Available in a wide range of palm widths and sizes including blank palms for hole punching.
Find high-quality copper links and lug products to suit a range of applications and keep your business stocked and working productively.
The Benefits of Our Copper Cable Links & Lugs Includes:
- manufactured from 99.9% oxygen free copper – this improves conductivity
- Copper is a highly conductive material
- We offer a wide range of lugs and links in a variety of sizes and quantities to suit your needs
- Easily order online and ship direct to your door.
- Temperature range of -55C to +155C
Download out product guides to learn more or contact our friendly and knowledgeable team to enquire about our products or to assist with your order.